Cream of Mushroom soup. This is a pretty good mushroom soup recipe, with a little tweaking of course. I saute half the mushroom/onion/seasoning mixture - no broth Absolutely delicious, delicate, creamy flavor! I had the very good luck of coming into some fresh organic shitake mushrooms.
Of course when we were growing up it was Campbell's and it came in a can. Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of soup where a basic roux is thinned with cream or milk and then mushrooms and/or mushroom broth are added. It is well known in North America as a common type of condensed canned soup. You can have Cream of Mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Mushroom soup
- You need 1 of packet(250gm) - mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of large chopped onion.
- It's 4-5 of garlic chopped cloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Leeks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery.
- Prepare 30 gm of Butter.
- Prepare 11/2 large cup of Stock.
- It's 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 25 gm of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cream.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
It is so simple to make and everything is in a light cream broth so you still get some creaminess without the heaviness of many cream soups. Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup is full flavoured and so easy to make, you won't buy soup in a can again! Cream of mushroom soup With step by step photos and video. I make this creamy, umami and flavorful mushroom soup There are many ways a homemade cream of mushroom soup can be made.
Cream of Mushroom soup step by step
- Take a container and put some olive oil and butter in it. Add a bay leaf to it..
- Now out Chopped onion in it and saute till translucent. Add chopped garlic to it and saute well..
- Add cutted mushroom pieces to the mixture and stir well..
- Add freshly cutter leeks and celery to it and mix well. It adds flavour to the soup..
- As soon as all veggies get saute add hot stock to the mixture and keep stirring..
- Now as soon. As a boil comes drain all the ingredients by using a strainer..
- Now grind the ingredients left in strainer after straining..
- Mix this puree with hot mushroom stock and stir well..
- Check the required seasoning..
- Finally pour the hot soup in a bowl garnished with cream..
- Blend the mixture änd as a boil come.
In the traditional method, a roux (flour and butter cooked together) is made first and then milk. Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is a versatile meal-starter for many delicious recipes. Expand your recipe repertoire by using it as the flavorful base to endless recipes. This cream of mushroom soup is so creamy, rich, and satisfying that you would never guess it's dairy-free. It has an enticing texture of fresh mushrooms and a layer of flavor from a humble cauliflower.