Cream of Celery Soup 2,150ml 300 cals serves 4-6.
You can cook Cream of Celery Soup 2,150ml 300 cals serves 4-6 using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of Celery Soup 2,150ml 300 cals serves 4-6
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Prepare 800 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 1000 grams of celery washed & cut small.
- It's 100 grams of carrot peeled & diced.
- Prepare 100 grams of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of veg cube i used knorr.
- You need 1 of bit chilli powder.
- It's 1 of bit ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of bit white pepper.
- You need 1 of bit garlic granules.
- You need 75 grams of alpro single cream.
- Prepare of Whole Batch....NUTRITION.
- You need 16 of Total Fat.
- Prepare 2 of Sat fat.
- Prepare 640 of Sodium.
- It's 6 of Potassium.
- You need 32 of Carbs.
- You need 17 of Fibre.
- Prepare 23 of sugar.
- You need 11 of Protein.
- Prepare 260 of Vitamin A.
- It's 2 of Vitamin C.
- You need 2 of Calcium.
- Prepare 6 of Iron.
Cream of Celery Soup 2,150ml 300 cals serves 4-6 instructions
- Add all veg to a pan or slow cooker. I used an 8 in 1 on 140°.
- Pour on water, then add the spices & stock cube then stir. See pic for amount of each spice..
- Stir in, pop lid on & cook until veg are soft. Mine took 45 minutes..
- When cooked, let cool for 5+ minutes then blend with a stick blender..
- Add cream & blend in..
- Divide in bowls, serve or cool & lid. Then keep in the fridge up to 4 days....
- Enjoy! 👅.