Cheeseburger soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Cheeseburger Soup - All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded or diced carrots.
- It's 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of velveta cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. CHEESEBURGER SOUP is thick, creamy, and loaded with the flavors of our favorite dinner: cheeseburgers with corn on the cob and potatoes! This is a family favorite that we make anytime the. Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef on a 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- Saute until tender..
- In the same saucepan add 1Tbs butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery..
- Add broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 min. our until potatoes are tender..
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbs) and add the flour..
- Add to the soup and bring to a boil. cook and stir for 2 min. reduce heat to low..
- Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper..
- Cook and stir for 3-5 min or until bubbly..
- Cook and stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream..
My Family's Favorite Cheeseburger Soup Recipe. Have you ever craved a cheeseburger on a cold rainy day? When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try!