Japanese Chicken and Clams Pilaf.
You can cook Japanese Chicken and Clams Pilaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Chicken and Clams Pilaf
- Prepare 1 of cup+3/4 cup rice.
- You need 1 of dried mushroom.
- Prepare 100 g of Chicken leg(half leg).
- It's 1/2 of carrot (50g).
- Prepare 50 g of clam.
- It's 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt (to taste).
- It's 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 cup of water+mushroom water(just water ok).
Japanese Chicken and Clams Pilaf step by step
- Ingredients, cut vegetables and chicken. Wash rice..
- Boil chicken in 2 cups water+mushroom soaked water..
- Put all vegetables and cook.
- Put washed rice and seasoning. If you have dried kelps put it on rice. You can also put all in rice cooker and turn on the switch..
- Cook rice after boiling with low heat for 13 minutes and stay with lid for 15 minutes..
- Garnish with sesame and green onion..
- Today’s dinner.