Loaded Cheeseburger Soup.
You can cook Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 36 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of warm water.
- It's 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- It's 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It's of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- Prepare 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..