Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Wild Rice.
- You need 1 of medium Onion.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- It's 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of Butter.
- You need 8 cup of Water.
- You need 12 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 2 of large Chicken Breasts.
Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup instructions
- Cut chicken in small pieces and cook tell no longer pink..
- Saute onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, chicken and butter until veggies are soft..
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and veggies. Mix until well coated (mixture will be very pasty)..
- In large saucepan combine cooked rice, water and bullion cubes. While heating add cooked veggie mixture stir continually while adding veggies. Add whipping cream. Continue to simmer for 30-45 minutes (do not boil)..