Broccoli & green pea soup. Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and cauliflower.
Learn more about the health benefits of broccoli here. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. Broccoli is a green vegetable from the cabbage family. You can have Broccoli & green pea soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli & green pea soup
- It's 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need of Frozen or fresh grean peas.
- Prepare 2 of small onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need 1 of fresh green pepper.
- It's 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 100 ml of sweet cream (33%).
- You need of Bouillon.
It is generally sold in heads, which have multiple florets branching off a central stem, and sometimes have leaves still attached. Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Grown all over the world and enjoyed as a versatile ingredient for various dishes, broccoli is a member of the cruciferous family.
Broccoli & green pea soup step by step
- Mince 2 small onions and roast it.. Add minced garlic, broccoli divided into small pieces, frozen green peas and roast it few minutes...
- Add bouillon and whole stem of celery, one green pepper and cook untill the brocoli is tender.. Add salt and spices.
- Remove the stalk of celery and the green pepper and mix the rest of it all until it's smooth and creamt.. Add the 100 ml sweet cream (or coconut milk)...
- For serving you can roast some small peaces of bread, slices of bacon, or as I used the chorizo, few slices of parmezan cheese and spot with few drops of olive oil.
Browser compilation library - an asset pipeline for applications that run in the broccoli-test-helper. Broccoli is often nicknamed "little trees" thanks to its light green stalk and tightly clustered, dark green flowering head. Raw broccoli is very crunchy with a vegetal, slightly sweet and slightly bitter flavor. But equally interesting for us is the amount of broccoli consumed. Broccoli, tossed in olive oil, lemon juice and salt, roasted and served with parmesan If this were how broccoli was always served, I would beg for it too.