Potato cauliflower and cheese soup. This delicious soup is rich and hearty, with loads of cauliflower, potatoes, and sharp Cheddar cheese. A little nutmeg and cayenne pepper help to season the soup. Garnish this flavorful soup with a drizzling of extra virgin olive oil or, better yet, chili or garlic infused olive oil.
Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to high, and bring the Once hot, begin stirring in the cheese, one handful at a time, until it has fully melted into the soup. Serve the Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup with. Add broccoli stems and cauliflower to potato mixture. You can cook Potato cauliflower and cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato cauliflower and cheese soup
- It's 5 of medium potatoes, cut into approximately 2 inch chunks.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower florets cut into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroon soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (i uses colby jack).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic (i use jarred).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped chives, you can use freeze dried or fresh.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Add milk, cream, cheese, salt, and pepper to vegetable mixture. Lightly puree with a potato masher until coarsely blended to desired texture. View top rated Cauliflower potato and cheese soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Stir cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, and onion flakes together in a pot; add enough water to cover and stir in chicken bouillon cube.
Potato cauliflower and cheese soup step by step
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower until potatoes are just done. When the back of a knife breaks a piece of potato apart with slight pressure, it's done. Approximately 10 minutes.
- In the crockpot mix together the cream soups, onion, garlic, chives and broth..
- When potatoes and cauliflower are done drain and return to the pot. Add the butter and use hand masher to mash until potatoes are just mashed not too creamy. Add to the crockpot..
- Mix milk into crockpot slowly..
- Add cheese to mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Try to stir every hour especially if cooking on high..
- This soup will have little chunks of cauliflower and onion. If you do not want it to be this way you can use a hand blender or food processor to get a smooth texture..
Stir cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, and bacon bits into vegetable mixture. Our Cauliflower Cheese Soup combines bacon, sautéed onions with carrots, simmered with cauliflower and seasonings, then puréed and mixed with cheddar cheese and cream. Its rich and creamy texture is sure to satisfy every soup fan. Similar to my Broccoli Cheese Soup, it's loaded with. How to Make Cauliflower Potato Soup.