Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup.
You can cook Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of chicken broth (store bought or homemade with bullion).
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely diced.
- It's 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- It's 2 of chicken bullion cubes (this is in addition to the broth).
- Prepare 10 ounce of can biscuits, or home made biscuit dough.
- It's of Pepper to taste. I like the McCormick Hot Shot pepper. I cook the soup with about 1/4 teaspoon of it and add more to my bowl after serving.
Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup step by step
- EXCLUDING THE BISCUITS put all ingredients in, then cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Make sure the chicken breasts are still whole so they don't dry out..
- About an hour before serving, remove chicken and pull into pieces and return to the slow cooker..
- Tear biscuit dough and roll into balls (or don't. This is up to you, but make sure the pieces are small enough to cook quickly). Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. Alternatively, you can find a good biscuit recipe and make little dough balls out if that for your dumplings..
- Eat this soup and then praise the cook for making such a delicious taste treat..
- BETTER PHOTOS ARE COMING - I need to put this soup in better lighting..