You can have Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup
- Prepare 16 oz of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 28 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It's 1 of large potato, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2/3 cup of gluten-free flour (or reg flour).
- You need 8 oz of canned peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Chicken Soup step by step
- Place carrots & celery in crockpot. Set aside 1 cup of chicken broth. Add remaining chicken broth to crockpot. Cover. Cook on LOW for 2 hours..
- Add chicken & potato to crockpot. Stir flour into reserved 1 cup broth, then add to crockpot. Add mushrooms, peas, basil, & rosemary. Stir well. Cover. Cook on LOW for 4 hours..
- Stir in heavy cream. Cover. Cook for an additional 30 minutes. Serve..