Creamy Potato Soup crockpot.
You can have Creamy Potato Soup crockpot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup crockpot
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, diced. not peeled.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- It's 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese rind.
Creamy Potato Soup crockpot instructions
- In your crockpot add everything but the cream cheese. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Add cream cheese, cook another hour..
- About 15 min from being done, I added in my Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs (see my recipe) and topped with shredded Romano cheese.
- BAM!! This is great for rainy days. It's a rainy Monday here, I figured it was perfect timing for soup :).
- Note: Anytime I buy a block of Parmesan cheese, I save the rind. It is so great to add flavor to soups and stews..