Mushroom Soup with Onion Broth.
You can have Mushroom Soup with Onion Broth using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Soup with Onion Broth
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion broth.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 100 gr of champignon/button mushrooms, halved.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Crushed black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of sliced celery.
- It's 3 tbsp of cooking cream.
Mushroom Soup with Onion Broth instructions
- Heat butter in a pot. Using low heat, add flour until it becomes a roux. Add onion broth little by little..
- Add water and stir continuously until well combined. Add the rest of the ingredients except celery and cream..
- When the soup is thick and bubbly, add celery, and then cream. Stir a few times, then it is done..