Beer cheese soup. This is the first beer cheese soup I have tried to make and it turned out great! I've had differant I'm also a Wisconsin native and have had my share of Beer Cheese Soup around this fair state. Beer cheese soup and soft pretzels is gonna change your dinner game this month.
You're going to love this beer and cheese soup - it is so simple to put together but the flavor tastes like it took all day. Our beer cheese soup gets its melty, creamy-with-a-kick perfect from not one but three kinds of cheese, a good dose of smoky bacon, jalapeno for kick, and heavy cream for silkiness. Hearty veggie roux base with tangy flavors and a rich malty creaminess. You can have Beer cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer cheese soup
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- It's 6 of mini bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 can of light beer.
- It's 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of White pepper, cajun seasoning,.
- You need 1 of 5oz.canof chicken breast meat.
- It's 1 can of celery soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of chickensoup.
- You need 2 of cancheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of hot water to 4 Tablespoon of chicken base.
This recipe has Canadian bacon for smoky flavor and crunchy garlic croutons on top. This super rich cheddar-cheese soup gets extra flavor from jalapeños, smoky bacon and a shot of beer. The cheddar soup can be refrigerated overnight. There are beer soups and cheese soups in Germany and also some soups thickened with bread, so I kept that in mind and tried to create something of my own.
Beer cheese soup step by step
- Saute onion and pepper in stick of butter. Stir in flour til incorporated. Add can of beer. When no fizz add cream and seasonings..
- Then add all cans of soups, chicken and broccoli. Let simmer and serve. Enjoy!!.
A fall and winter dish that we've served at. How to make Beer Cheese Soup: Cook the bacon in the dutch oven or stockpot. Take the bacon out, this will be crumbled and served on top as a garnish, or an addition to the soup. This Easy Beer Cheese Soup is so rich, so creamy, and loaded with bacon, veggies, beer, dijon Nutrition Facts. Puree the soup in batches in a blender (holding a thick towel over the lid to prevent overflow) until very smooth.