Cheeseburger soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Cheeseburger Soup - All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 cups of velveeta.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. CHEESEBURGER SOUP is thick, creamy, and loaded with the flavors of our favorite dinner: cheeseburgers with corn on the cob and potatoes! This is a family favorite that we make anytime the. Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
My Family's Favorite Cheeseburger Soup Recipe. Have you ever craved a cheeseburger on a cold rainy day? When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try!