Homemade potato soup. You will love this easy homemade potato soup with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a luscious creamy broth. This soup is comforting and loaded with flavor. Jump to the Easy Homemade Potato Soup.
Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy. An old fashioned, simple, chunky potato soup like Grandma made, with russet potatoes, onion and celery, butter, evaporated milk, a little flour, and seasoned with salt and pepper. You can have Homemade potato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade potato soup
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- It's 1 of celery.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 1 can of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 strips of crumble bacon and just a dap of bacon grease.
Homemade Potato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite! It's such a creamy and comforting soup. Just be sure not to leave off the cheddar and bacon (or ham), they add lots of flavor!.
Homemade potato soup step by step
- Cut your potatoes into little cubes and add them to the pot with water only fill half way pour in chicken stock..
- Pour in mixed vegetables and seasonings. And the can of cream of chicken crumble your bacon and grease add to pot..
- Then cook on stove top on low for 2 hours or crockpot for 4 hrs..
Homemade Potato Soup, Creamy Potato Soup, Sausage Potato Soup. Potato Soup With Chicken Broth And Milk Recipes. Broccoli Cheese and Potato SoupFoodie Crush. Start by boiling potatoes until fork tender. When potatoes are done, strain out the water and add butter.