Turkey Soup. The amounts shown are a guideline. You could drink the stock on its own. My daughter got this recipe from her husband's mother.
It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall. The soup comes together real fast, it's easy to. Home » Recipe Index » Soups » Delicious Leftover Turkey Soup. You can have Turkey Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Soup
- It's 2 can of chicken broth.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of fresh frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- It's 1 can of carrots.
- It's 1 can of cut green beans.
- It's 1 small of celery.
- You need 1 dash of season salt.
Packed with fresh veggies, herbs and noodles, this leftover turkey soup recipe is super filling and comforting! This easy and satisfying Slow Cooker Turkey Soup lets you use up your leftover turkey in an easy This soup is the perfect way to use your leftover turkey or chicken, but doesn't taste like you're eating. How To Make Turkey Soup From A Leftover Turkey Carcass. She doesn't make homemade turkey soup with her leftover turkey bones…so we grab them and take them home with us.
Turkey Soup instructions
- Mix chicken broth, celery, and turkey together with 6 cups of water.
- Cook for an hour.
- Add all vegetables and cook for 30 min.
- Add cream of chicken , cook for 5 min.
- Then add egg noodles an cook for 30 min.
Turkey Taco Soup with ground turkey, beans and corn. Cook on the stove or in slow cooker and then top with your favorite toppings. Turkey Soup is an easy Thanksgiving leftovers recipe made with turkey, noodles, and veggies that TURKEY SOUP. Turn the day after the big meal into a turkey soup-making day, when you can spend a few hours gently simmering a meaty broth and. This quick & easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup, filled with beans, tomatoes and corn is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner!