Grandma's cheese soup. This simple, creamy soup is the best thing my grandma used to make me when I was sick as a kid. Then puree the soup, in batches, in a blender, adding the cheese in three additions while blending. Your grandma probably didn't use panko bread crumbs, which are crispy crumbs used in Japanese cooking.
Made-from-scratch noodles are the star of this chicken soup recipe just like grandma used to make. All Reviews for Grandma's Chicken Soup with Homemade Noodles. Add cheese and cornstarch, stirring just until melted. You can have Grandma's cheese soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma's cheese soup
- You need 4 of chicken boullion cubes.
- It's 1 quart of water.
- It's 1 cup of diced celery.
- It's 1 cup of diced onion.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of raw potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1 of 20 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 lb of velveeta cheese.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add sauteed vegetables and Canadian bacon to soup. Grandma's Chicken Soup is the perfect comfort food for get well gifts, birthdays, holidays, new parents, and more. Grandma's Chicken Soup is the most delicious alternative to sending flowers.
Grandma's cheese soup instructions
- cook bullion, water, celery, and onion for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and mixed veggies.
- Cook about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Add 2 cans of soup and velveeta cheese that has been cut into chunks..
- Heat thru until cheese is melted..
Serve with Grandma's Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwiches! Serve & enjoy or freeze for later use! An old fashioned, simple, chunky potato soup like Grandma made, with russet potatoes, onion and celery, butter, evaporated milk, a little flour, and seasoned with salt and pepper. Grandma's Homemade Chicken SoupGrandma's Recipes Made Gluten Free. Grandma's Chicken Soup with VegetablesFrom Brazil to You.