Sambal Razor Clams. We went out to the beach at Sunset Beach. Razor clam is a common name for long, narrow, saltwater clams (which resemble a closed straight razor in shape), in the genera Ensis, Siliqua, Solecurtus, and Solen, including: Atlantic jackknife clam, Ensis directus. Siliqua alta, the northern or Arctic razor clam.
Recreational digging for razor clams is truly a family sport. Quahog Clams also known as LALA in Singapore and Malaysia. Buy products related to canned clams and see what customers say about canned clams on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. You can have Sambal Razor Clams using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sambal Razor Clams
- You need 350 g of razor clams.
- Prepare of Oil, for frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ah Ma sambal, or other sambal of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 100-200 ml of water.
This product belongs to Home , and you can find similar products at All Categories , Beauty & Health , Shaving & Hair Removal , Razor. Sambal Udang (Prawn Sambal) recipe - Every bite is bursting with the briny flavor of the prawn, follows by the complex flavor of the fiery sambal, and ends with a citrusy note of the kaffir lime leaves. Sambal, in Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine, a spicy relish served as a side dish. Though most sambals are uncooked, a sambal goreng is fried.
Sambal Razor Clams instructions
- Clean razor clams thoroughly..
- Add oil and sambal to wok. Fry till fragrant..
- Add 100ml water and oyster sauce, and bring to a simmer..
- Increase to medium high heat and add razor clams. Toss in sauce and let the clams cook..
- Simmer for 5-10mins, till all clams open up fully, and sauce thickens. If required, add more water..
Numberless variations can be created by the. A Razor Claw is a held item that raises the holder's chances of landing critical hits. If a Sneasel levels up at night while holding a Razor Claw, it will evolve into Weavile. It can also be obtained as a drop from certain Pokémon. The Razor Fang is an item introduced in Generation IV that sometimes causes a foe to flinch if the attacker is holding this item.