Cheese Burger Soup.
You can have Cheese Burger Soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Burger Soup
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter (divided).
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 4 cup of diced potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheese (velveeta or process cheese is better but i used dice pepperjack).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Cheese Burger Soup step by step
- brown the ground beef with 1/4 cup of onion in 1 tablespoon of butter.
- use a 3quart sauce pan. put 1tbs butter, saute onion, dried basil, celery salt, veggies(optional, i used corn, you can use shredded carrot). Put the broth, beef, and diced potato. Bring it to boil. 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are tender..
- while waiting until the potatoes are tender enough, heat the rest of butter in low heat on the small skillet. when it gets hot enough, sprinkle the flour. if it's bubbly, pour the rest of the flour. stir until the bitter mixed with the flour..
- Put tthe butter-flour mixture to the soup. bring it to boil..
- put on the cheese, milk, salt, and pepper when it's boiling..
- reduce heat to low, stir until the cheese is all melted..
- turn off the heat, put the sour cream, and stir..
- enjoy! you can customize by using other veggies..