(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup.
You can have (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stock chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 bunch of red potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup instructions
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later... taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..