Easy cheddar broccoli soup. This broccoli cheddar soup is easy to make, delicious, and comforting! Ok, so this broccoli cheese soup recipe is not one I got right the first time. I royally messed it up. too much liquid, too many carrots, and it didn't thicken at all.
We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only. I love comfort food and soup is one of my all time favorite dinners. So this broccoli and cheese soup is clearly one of my favorites. You can cook Easy cheddar broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy cheddar broccoli soup
- You need 2 can of cream of celery soup.
- It's 2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It's 4 head of broccoli chopped.
- You need 2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of velveeta.
This easy one-pot broccoli cheddar soup is so comforting during cold months. Simple ingredient list, and make it start to finish in under an hour. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese. Although it's pureed, it does still have.
Easy cheddar broccoli soup step by step
- boil broccoli and onion in water for 5 min.
- pour all soups into broccoli mixture.
- stir and turn on low.
- add chopped velveeta.
- once soups are added heat on medium until cheese is melted.
This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it Being a vegetarian love all your recipes!! This Soup was super easy to make and tasted so well. This soup is stick to your bones good.