White bean Sausage soup. Categories: Soup Beans and Legumes Sausage Recipes Gluten Free. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. I needed to add an additional can of chicken broth.
I doubled the recipe for all of my roommates and it didn't even last until. Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup. We turn to this soup when we're trying to be healthy—it's super hearty and will keep you full for hours. You can cook White bean Sausage soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White bean Sausage soup
- It's 2 can of white beans (one drained).
- It's 1 packages of favorite sausage (i use aidells).
- You need 2 can of 14 oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots - drained.
- It's 1 of chopped celery.
- It's 8 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
And honestly, you won't miss the noodles. This is the white bean soup recipe I've been looking for. I made a few alterations but it turned out to be just as good as the Tuscan White Bean and Pancetta soup at my local gourmet market. This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking or searing, making it a true slow-cooker meal.
White bean Sausage soup instructions
- pour 1 can of the white beans (liquid and all) into a small bowl and mash with a fork until it forms a paste.
- in a soup pot start cooking the garlic with the extra virgin olive oil then add your onion, celery, and tomato until they become tender.
- add the sausage and mix well until sausage browns.
- add the drained can of carrots and mashed up beans. mix them all together.
- add the chicken broth and the other can of white beans.
- continue to mix all ingredients to make sure all the flavors blend well. once it begins to simmer, lower the heat and add cream.
- right before serving, add thyme.
This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal ingredients list. Because of that, I made sure to choose a few key ingredients that pack in lots. I left the sausage skins on because it held the easy "meatballs" together, but you. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the sausage to a clean plate, and set aside. Add in the chicken stock, white beans, herbs, and cooked sausage and stir until combined.