cheddar broccoli rice soup. Creamy Broccoli Rice CasseroleThe Stay At Home Chef. chicken broth, dried thyme, broccoli, shredded Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole Without Soup Recipes. Creamy Broccoli Rice CasseroleVegan in the Freezer. yellow onion, pepper, broccoli. Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day!
This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large batch and enjoy throughout the week! We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the store-bought version. Instead of using shredded vegan cheese. You can have cheddar broccoli rice soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheddar broccoli rice soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 5 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- It's 32 oz of veg broth.
- It's 20 oz of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 10 oz of cream of celery.
- You need 7 oz of brown rice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bacon.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
This soup is stick to your bones good. Perfect on a winter night, yet we crave it year round. Feel free to add some extra broccoli in there to sneak in some extra veggies! This Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Rice is the perfect easy one pan side dish that is loaded with tender broccoli and sharp cheddar cheese.
cheddar broccoli rice soup instructions
- add butter and chopped onion to large pot and heat until onions are soft.
- add all liquids/soups and stir.
- add broccoli, carrots, celery and stir to simmer.
- add rice, stir then add cheese, stir.
- cook covered on low for 60 min or so, until broccoli is soft.
- fry bacon in skillet and crumble.
- serve in bowl and add pepper, cheese and bacon...enjoy!.
This easy gluten free side is perfect for even your pickiest eaters! My general rule of thumb for recipes that I share with you is pretty simple. Broccoli-cheese soup takes me back to my childhood. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice, soup and cheese mixture, celery and onion. Instead, I added the soups right from the cans along with shredded cheddar directly into the rice mixture and gradually added some milk and stirred until it reached a consistancy I.