Crockpot potato broccoli soup. This crock pot soup recipe is easy and gluten-free, too! Got a new Netflix series for you to check out! Such a long time to sweat, right?
This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile - add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. You can have Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of ham.
- Prepare 8 small of potatoes.
- It's 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of chives.
Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. Using a slotted spoon, remove about half of the potatoes from Crock-Pot. Using a potato masher, mash remaining potatoes in Crock-Pot. This Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup is made with all-natural, simple ingredients.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup step by step
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Make this recipe for Crock-Pot Au Gratin Potatoes & Broccoli today. It can be served as either a side dish or entree and tastes You cannot go wrong with cheesy potatoes and broccoli and that is exactly what you will find in this slow cooker side dish recipe for. Soups are an obsession this time of year! I make them so often that you could almost call it a hobby. Do you think I could just put everything in the crock pot st once and let it cook for a couple hours?