Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 6 of breakfast sausages.
- Prepare 2 of strips of bacon.
- You need 6 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- It's 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- You need 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It's 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of sliced green onions.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.