Crockpot seafood soup. Filed Under: Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Soups & Stews. But… they both refilled their bowls!! And my girl who won't touch any foods that are red?.
Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. A crockpot seafood chowder recipe for you to experiment with. Use a mixture of fish and vegetables to get a unique taste for yourself. You can cook Crockpot seafood soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot seafood soup
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- It's 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp cocktail sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 can of crab meat.
- You need 1 lb of salad shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of cocktail shrimp.
- You need 4 of tilapia fillets.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 each of kale stalks.
- It's 2 each of celery stalk.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
Hundreds of free fish and seafood recipes. A soup or gumbo, for instance, is cooked in the crock pot for a long period of time with the sausage and Crock-Pot Scalloped Potatoes with Salmon Canned salmon is cooked with sliced potatoes and. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort.
Crockpot seafood soup step by step
- Add liquid ingredients to Crockpot and stir..
- Finely chop carrots, onion, kale, and celery. Add to pot and stir..
- Remove seeds from pepper. Finely chop 1/3 to 1/2 pepper and add to pot..
- Add crab and stir..
- Clean shrimp. Remove exo- skeleton over tails of cocktail shrimp. Cut shrimp into bite size chunks and add to pot..
- Cut tilapia fillets into cubes. Add to pot and stir..
- Add spices. Stir..
- Cover and cook on low for ~3 hours. Garish with a kale leaf and serve with a roll or crackers..
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Is your crockpot your favorite kitchen appliance? Go beyond chilli and pulled pork with these five tasty seafood It's a filling soup that'll have your family asking for seconds (or thirds) even after they're full. How to make seafood stew in the slow cooker. Add tomatoes, broth and spices to slow cooker.