Homemade toscana soup. Everyone's homemade recipes are pretty similar, but my "The Best Zuppa Toscana Soup with We all know the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is super delicious! So much so that it became a popular. This crock pot zuppa toscana soup is an Olive Garden copycat recipe that makes it easy to bring the taste of Italy home.
Sausage and Lentil Soup, Turkey Noodle Soup, Lasagna Soup…I love them all alongside a slice of And let me tell ya, homemade Zuppa Toscana soup is unbelievably good and tastes pretty much. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! You can have Homemade toscana soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade toscana soup
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of hillfarm smoked sausage or your favorite type..
- Prepare 4 of to 5 carrots.
- Prepare 4 stick of of celery.
- You need 2 large of potatoes peel on.
- It's 1 of about 4 cups Bite size kale.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tea spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of fresh or dried parsley, basil, and dill.
- Prepare 4 of pieaces of garlic. shredded.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cans of cream of celery or chicken.
- You need 2 oz of of cream cheese or two table spoons of cream cheese.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. Zuppa Toscana is a creamy, filling, and flavorful soup that you won't be able to get enough of. Best way to make Homemade Zuppa Toscana. Out of these three, I love the first two.
Homemade toscana soup instructions
- Your sausage usually it's made with spicy pork sausage. Or pork hotlinks. But my husband is not aloud to have spicy food. So we are using regular smoked pork sausage. I got a pan out laid my sausage out and every two finger length I cut it not all the way through but half cut . Put it inside the oven for 20 minutes at 375°. While that's cooking I am getting my other ingredients ready . Wash potatoes, peel my onion and garlic. Wash my kale and cut it into bite size. Peel my carrots. Get everything I'm going to use out and ready..
- Get your sausage out cut it into slices or tiny bits . Put it inside the pot cut and add half of your onion and shred your garlic and add inside the pot. Let it simmer and cook. When you think your sausage is done. Add 4 cups of water and your 2 cans of cream celery or cream of chicken soup. And 2 table spoons of cream cheese.
- Add your carrots, your other half of onion, celery and kale, slice your potatoes into slices with peel on and as thin as you can and add to pot, if your using fresh dill, parsley, and fresh basil cut it and add it now. Save some of the dill for whenever soup is cooked. If your using dried add it at the very end..
- Add more water if needed.i added about 4 to 8 more cups of water. Add salt pepper to taste And cook for a good 30 min. If potatoes and carrots are cooked than its done..
Another day, another soup recipe, but Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana is one of the tastiest, most If you like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, you're going to LOVE this amazing homemade version! Zuppa Toscana Soup is a traditional Italian Tuscan soup that originated in Tuscany. The Zuppa Toscana is a sausage, bacon, and potato soup with greens. It is very tasty and comforting on a chilly. The soup was incredibly creamy with chunks of spicy Italian sausage and potato bites that just crumbled in your mouth.