Nichole's Potato Soup.
You can cook Nichole's Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nichole's Potato Soup
- You need 2 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 each of chicken bouillon cube.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 stick of celery.
- You need 5 each of white potatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 3 pinch of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
Nichole's Potato Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients except for the butter and heavy cream in a crockpot; turn the crockpot on low for 5-6 hours..
- About one hour before soup is cooked, melt the butter in a medium skillet on medium low. Add the cream and constantly stir until it's a sauce. Add to soup. Let soup simmer for about 1/2 hour..