Best tortellini soup vegetarian. Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. This vegetarian tortellini soup is simple, hearty, cozy, and comforting.
I wanted something that wasn't too heavy or complicated to make. So, this vegetarian tortellini soup: how to describe the flavor? Fresh pasta cooks much faster than dried, so fresh tortellini like the one used in this soup. You can cook Best tortellini soup vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best tortellini soup vegetarian
- You need 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion- small and chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots- peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 oz of frozen spinach.
- It's 10 oz of tortellini- i use Bertoli brand, cheese/spinach.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese for garnish.
- It's 1 each of vegetable bullion cube.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
This tortellini soup recipe with spinach and tomatoes is a delicious family dinner that is simple to make, and my family loves it! It really helps the tortellini soup to taste best when you use high quality ingredients. I really love the Kirkland brand tomato sauce from Costco (not. This vegetarian tortellini soup is the ultimate comfort food!
Best tortellini soup vegetarian instructions
- Add olive oil to large stock pot, heat on medium, add onion, carrot, and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent add spinach (frozen is fine, it'll thaw while cooking) celery soup, veg broth and bouillon..
- Turn heat to low, simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add any seasonings you like. Example- garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes..
- Add tortellini, cook until done. About 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan, shredded on top.
It comes together quickly using packaged tortellini and it's a flavorful weeknight meal! The Best Marinara for Tortellini Soup. This soup is a combinations of a few of my favorites. It's just like this Fresh Spinach Tomato and Garlic Tortellini Soup meets this Minestrone Soup. It's hearty, it's filling, it's most entirely healthy (who says a little cheese ever hurt anyone?