Chunky tomato soup. Chunky tomato soup with fresh basil is a hearty and comforting soup recipe perfect for any time of year! This dairy-free tomato soup recipe is clean and easy to make. Reviews for: Photos of Chunky Tomato Potato Soup.
Every spoonful is loaded with chunks of celery, carrots and tomatoes. Keywords: beef cabbage tomato soup, Cabbage and Tomato Soup, cabbage soup, cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup with ground beef, Chunky Beef, hamburger cabbage soup. For the best texture in this vibrant tomato soup, puree half of the soup until smooth, then stir it into the chunky base. You can cook Chunky tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky tomato soup
- It's 48 oz of can of tomato juice.
- You need 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 1 medium of to large onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery soup.
Tomato soup is well-known as a comfort food. It's rich creaminess just soothes me from the minute I take a bite and this chunky tomato basil soup takes that comforting classic to a whole new level. It also reheats well for lunch the next day. This recipe uses one can of Tuttorosso Crushed Tomatoes with.
Chunky tomato soup step by step
- Chop onion, and fry in a little bit of oil. You are aiming for a little bit of brown-ness, but not too soft..
- Brown the ground meat with the onions..
- Heat up the tomato juice, stirring occasionally. While this is cooking, add the remaining ingredients to the juice and stir. Serve when hot..
A simple Chunky tomato soup recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Chunky tomato soup recipe from Tesco today. Sometimes you can't beat a chunky tomato soup, easy to make and filling to eat, this tomato soup with hearty vegetable pieces is delicious and not heavy on calories. Perfect for a busy weeknight, you'll love the flavors. Chunky Tomato Soup is an easy food recipe prepared with roasted and crushed tomatoes, garlic, onions and spices.