Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of BACON!.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..