Cheeseburger soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Cheeseburger Soup - All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It's of main ingredient.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground eland or beef.
- It's 1 1/2 of link of jalapeno eland sausage.
- It's 1 medium of small onion diced.
- You need 2 stick of celery diced small..
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese, or whole package of velveeta.
- It's 1 cup of beef broth or water.
- It's 1 of cooked bacon.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of pickels.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. CHEESEBURGER SOUP is thick, creamy, and loaded with the flavors of our favorite dinner: cheeseburgers with corn on the cob and potatoes! This is a family favorite that we make anytime the. Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Chop sausage into small bite size pieces. Heat large pot and brown the ground eland and sausage together. You don't want the meat to boil so make sure you cook it on medium-high When brown add the celery & onion..
- Add the rotel to pot along with broth and garlic powder let it cook 5 minutes. Next add cream of mushroom, ground mustard and cheese. When the cheese is melted add cream and stir..
- Let cook for 5 note minutes just to make sure everything is heated up and mixed thoroughly. when serving you can add the pickle slices and chopped tomatoes and bacon.
My Family's Favorite Cheeseburger Soup Recipe. Have you ever craved a cheeseburger on a cold rainy day? When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try!