Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
You can cook Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- You need 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- Prepare 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- It's 1 can of Half and half.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup instructions
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..