Broccoli Cheese Soup.
You can cook Broccoli Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- You need 1 lb of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- It's 1/2 lb of Carrots, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- It's 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced dried onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper and salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 can of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- You need 2 can of Milk.
Broccoli Cheese Soup instructions
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened...stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..