Home Made Split Pea Soup.
You can have Home Made Split Pea Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home Made Split Pea Soup
- It's 1 lb of bag of split peas.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of celery stalk chopped.
- It's 1 large of carrot, chopped.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 of chopped ham.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste as well as other spices and herbs of your choice.
Home Made Split Pea Soup instructions
- Wash and rinse peas. Cover with enough water. Add onion, celery, carrot..
- Boil for about 30 min. or so, or till peas and carrot is tender..
- Add can of condensed cream of celery soup. This is to help make the soup creamy, (which is what I like). Season to taste. Simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes. Garnish as you wish..