Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 bags of Reames frozen egg noodles.
- You need 16 cups of water.
- You need 3 lbs of chicken.
- It's 2 lbs of carrots.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 of sweet onion.
- You need 1 jar of Wyler's chicken powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Peppers.
- It's 2 sticks of butter.
- It's 1 of large can cream of chicken soup.
Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Precooked chicken in oil and beer, shred or cut. Add to stockpot..
- Slice/chop veggies, add to stockpot..
- Add water, butter and seasonings to stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered until veggies are soft..
- Add noodles and cream of chicken soup. Cook until noodles are done..