Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup.
You can have Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup
- It's 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Prepare of salt is optional.
- You need 2 TBS of corn starch.
- It's 1 TBS of COLD water.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.... I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken...... a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue.... add it to HOT SOUP... it should thicken it and maintain the flavor...