You can cook Carrot Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup
- It's 1 tbsp of Crumbled Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 of pat (1"sq, 1/3" high) Butter, Salted.
- It's 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thyme, Fresh.
- Prepare 0.50 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- It's 4 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- You need 0.50 cup of Diced Celery, Cooked.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Root.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 0.50 cup of Chopped Onions, Raw.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper, Black.
- Prepare 125 ml of Half and Half Cream.
Carrot Soup instructions
- Add butter and oil in a stockpot.
- Add mirepoix mix and saut for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes on low.
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a shimmer until carrots are fork tender.
- Pure soup until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in cream.