Oyster and Artichoke soup. Rich, buttery soup with pieces of artichoke heart and oyster. If you love oysters or artichokes you can add half-again as much of these ingredients. This soup does not freeze well so don't cook more than you can eat within a.
Perfect soup to cook when you're feeling cold and want to splurge a little. The richness of the oyster and artichoke play nicely in this soup that can be. Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group. You can cook Oyster and Artichoke soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyster and Artichoke soup
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced small.
- It's 1/3 cup of celery.
- Prepare 2-7.5 oz of jars artichokes quartered and drained.
- It's 3/4 stick of butter.
- It's 1 pint of fresh oysters and liquid.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese parmesan works well.
- It's 1 of large clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's of Thicken with corn starch.
Regarding his recipe for Oyster and Artichoke Soup, Chef Allen Levesque says, "This elegant soup is a great starter for that special dinner. I came up with this recipe while researching for a demonstration dinner on the foods of Louisiana. Dont compromise the flavor of this soup by using frozen or canned. How to make Oyster and Artichoke Soup Oyster and Artichoke Soup (with fried oyster garnish)This soup is tied to one of my earliest cooking disasters.
Oyster and Artichoke soup instructions
- Add butter onions celery and garlic sauteed until onions are clear.
- Add artichoke and white wine when alcohol is cooked off add oysters.
- Add heavy cream and milk salt and tweak with cheese.
- Enjoy this is a good one.
One day while I was in the seventh grade home alone and bored, I… Oyster and Artichoke Soufflé. If ever two flavors were made for each other, oysters and artichokes are "it." New Orleans loves them together, and they usually appear as soup. At Commander's Palace, however, nothing is "usual." Oyster-Artichoke Soup. Add artichokes, sprinkled with flour, and stir to coat well. Add chopped green onions to soup.