Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup. Loaded Cauliflower Soup from Delish.com is the healthier version of a loaded potato soup that you need. Divide cauliflower between two large baking sheets. Drizzle each baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
I also wanted to make a soup that combined two of my favorite things: cauliflower and really delicious sharp cheddar cheese. Our Cauliflower Cheese Soup combines bacon, sautéed onions with carrots, simmered with cauliflower and seasonings, then puréed and mixed with Similar to my Broccoli Cheese Soup, it's loaded with veggies and cheese, it's also low carb, keto, gluten free, and it couldn't be easier to make! Remove the bay leaf and using a bar mixer or blender, whizz the soup until silky smooth. You can have Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
- You need 2 of Large head cauliflower broken up.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It's 4 (14 oz) of cans low sodium chicken broth.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Cajun Creole seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of low sodium Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Bragg organic sprinkle with 24 herbs seasoning or use.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 stick of good butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of room temperature sour cream.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of package bacon bits.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of dried chives.
- Prepare of Topping ⬇😉.
- It's of Croutons, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives.
Add the grated cheese, mustard and Worcestershire sauce, if using, and blend again to thoroughly combine. While the soup cooks, prepare the cream cheese cubes, grated sharp cheddar, and cream (or use milk or half and half), as well as the additional cheese (Taste before you add more salt.) Serve Instant Pot Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup hot with grated cheese, sour cream, crumbled bacon, and. This low carb cheese soup is like an amazing combination of broccoli cheddar soup and baked potato soup. (Two of my absolute favorites - so warm You can absolutely whip yourself up a batch of Cauliflower Cheese Soup! Crockpot cauliflower soup pairs perfectly with a fresh green salad with.
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup instructions
- In a large soup pot add the first 10 indredients and boil for 10 minutes or till veggies are soft..
- In a small sauce pot melt butter and wisk in flour and set aside..
- In a blender add in half of the veggies/ broth and blend till smooth and place in another pot. Then do a second batch and blend till smooth and pour into pot with rest of soup. Caution it will be hot..
- On med low heat Stir in heavy cream, milk and sour cream.
- Then stir in cheeses, chives and bacon bits. Making sure cheese is fully melted and it's fully mixed and hot..
- Serve and top bowls with desired toppings and enjoy.😊.
This loaded cauliflower soup made in the Instant Pot was SO amazing! A hit with the whole family, making it perfect for those on keto or off. Reviews for: Photos of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup. Heat the butter in a large saucepan. This creamy cauliflower soup is every bit as loaded as your favorite baked potato soup, with toppings like crumbled bacon, green onions and shredded cheese, but is a lighter version thanks to the cauliflower substitute.