Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie. Thanks to WQAD for the video. Chef Scott heads the Culinary Arts program at Scott Community College. Find out about the program at www.eicc.edu/culinary.
I highly recommend the seafood potpie. The second time we made it we added lobster. A really good seafood pot pie is one of the most memorable dinner pies you can create. You can have Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
- It's 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Prepare 1 of *** cooking spray.
- It's 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 3 dash of hot sauce.
- It's 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Prepare 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- It's 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter..
- You need 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
We begin with steamed mussels, in part for the meats but also for the lovely broth. With sharp knife, cut slits in pastry to allow steam to escape. Place pastry in baking dish over hot seafood mixture. Roll outer edges of pastry over edges of baking dish, and press onto edges.
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie instructions
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°......spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10x9.... roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes.....
Seafood Pot Pie Seafood Platter Seafood Dishes Crab Dishes Crab Recipes Pie Recipes Cooking Recipes Casseroles Crab Cakes. The chef proves that cooking this kind of food doesn't require any. My new favorite pot pie is this one, a Seafood Pot Pie, made using frozen shrimp and imitation crab. I used to buy those frozen pot pies, thinking it. You'll really like this recipe if you favor crab and shrimp.