Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip. Home » Main Dish » Soup » Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan. Your family will go nuts for this creamy Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup with parmesan cheese, that's loaded with veggies. It's absolutely delicious, full of flavor and has the perfect thick and smooth texture.
Skinnytaste > Instant Pot Recipes > Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup. This soup is adapted from my Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe which I changed up a little to make it work in the Instant Pot. I also changed the method and ingredients slightly so if you notice the nutritional info is different, that is why. You can have Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- It's 3 of celery stalks diced with leaves.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced, seeds and membrane removed.
- It's 6 of baby carrots diced.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sherry.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of Garnishes: Shredded mild cheddar cheese, croutons.
Instructions for Instant Pot Tomato Soup. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the. Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup is Todays Delicious Instant Pot Recipe. Making tomato basil soup from scratch in your instant pot pressure cooker is a total.
Tomato soup with basil 2.0 instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high. When hot add olive oil and onions, carrots, red pepper, and celery. Cook about 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic cook for another minute..
- Add broth, sherry, tomatoes with juice, salt, half the basil, water, and tomato paste. Stir to combine making sure there is no bits on the bottom of pot..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes. Then quick release the pressure..
- After removing lid use a immersion blender to mix and puree till smooth. Or puree in blender in batches..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Ladle into bowls and top with croutons, cheddar cheese, and basil..
Vegan Gluten-free Recipe. can be nut-free. This soup is Gorgeous, delicious and super easy. Just blend up the ingredients, pour into the instant pot with some herbs, pressure cook for five minutes and you are. Super rich, insanely creamy Instant Pot Tomato Soup. Made with canned tomatoes for convenience, it's really quick & easy to make & involves minimal washing up.