Tuscan Soup. Tuscan soup with spicy sausages, potatoes, and spinach. Tuscan Style Chicken Soup - a hearty soup with veggies and beans to warm up your belly! The broth is really flavourful, yet simple to prepare, and you can use leftover cooked chicken too!
This outstanding soup will be popular with the whole family. Though it feels special, it's actually quick to make. I like serving it with fresh hot rolls. —Lisa Sinicki, Erie, Pennsylvania. You can have Tuscan Soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Soup
- Prepare 1 box of mushrooms.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of teeth of garlic.
- It's 1 of leek.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of celery.
- It's 5 of carrots.
- You need 5 of potatoes.
- It's 1 box of kale.
- You need of Sweet paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- You need 4 of burgers or vegan meat.
- You need of sweet cream, heavy (30%+).
This easy to make Tuscan bean soup is the perfect meal for fall and winter weather or busy weeknights any time of the year! Sooo I'm cheating a little bit on this Tuscan Soup recipe, guys. This healthy, hearty soup needs to be in your fall dinner line-up. Our Tuscan Tortellini Salad Is the Ultimate Party Pleaser.
Tuscan Soup instructions
- Heat small chunks of mushrooms.
- Add onion and sliced garlic.
- Add sliced leek.
- Add vegetable broth to cover all ingredients.
- Add sliced celery, 5 sticks or so.
- Add 5 carrots slices into cubes.
- Add 5 potatoes slices into cubes.
- Chop kale and add, make sure vegetable broth covers it all.
- Can add paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- Let it cook for a bit.
- Grill on the side vegan burgers sliced to cubes. When ready, pan is roasted, use some water to "clean" the pan and add with the meat for flavor.
- Mix it all together.
- Add sweet cream and heat for another 10' or so.
- Serve and enjoy.
For a great, quick weeknight dinner, this Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Soup cannot be beat. The simple flavors combine into a rich, hearty, healthy soup. A wonderful recipe for comforting soup full of Italian flavors. Made with lots of veggies, cannellini beans, chicken breasts, and spices. This hearty tuscan lentil soup is packed full of veggies and protein!