Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup. Melt butter in soup kettle and saute carrots and onions until tender. Sprinkle with flour and stir until blended. Slowly add stock, stirring constantly until smooth.
It tricks my simple mind into thinking there's. Carrots are my favorite vegetable and this soup is delicious. I've made it twice in two weeks. You can have Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.
- It's 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- It's 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
I usually always follow a "new-to-me" recipe exactly as written the first time, then tweak to my liking if necessary. Stir in the cream cheese and the corn. Season with the horseradish, salt and pepper and serve garnished with basil leaves. Watch how to make the best carrot soup in this short recipe video!
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup step by step
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's lusciously creamy (yet cream-less) and full of caramelized roasted carrot flavor. Carol & Doug of Konkydoodle Kitchens prepare a creamy carrot soup with sesame seed seasoning. To check out our other videos go to www.konkydoodle.com. An easy and healthy Carrot Soup recipe loaded with fresh flavors! This creamy soup makes for a comforting treat on a busy weeknight.