Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream.
You can have Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- It's 200 ml of boiling water.
- You need 4 of celery stalks.
- It's 3 of large potatoes (about 600g).
- You need 800 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 100 ml of double cream (optional).
- You need of salt & pepper (optional).
- Prepare of strong cheddar (optional).
Potato and Celery Soup with Garlic and Cream instructions
- Put the stock cube in a jug with the boiling water and whisk. Add the garlic granules..
- Chop the celery into small pieces and add to a pan with the stock. Bring to a boil..
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces and add to the pan. As the mixture boils, add the cold water. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the celery has softened..
- Transfer the soup to a blender, blend until smooth and then return it to the pan..
- Stir in the double cream, if desired, and heat gently for about 10 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in some grated cheese for extra flavour..