Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup.
You can have Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup
- It's of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Boiled Chicken [packed - precooked].
- Prepare of ● For The Soup [rough chop on vegetables].
- It's 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- Prepare 3 Cups of Fresh Hatch Green Chilies [peeled - deseeded].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Habenero Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Your Favorite Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 8 of Medium Canned Tomatillos [crushed].
- It's 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 6 of LG Thin Sliced Cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of LG Jalapenos [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Viadailia Onion.
- It's 1 of LG Thin Sliced Carrot.
- You need 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Tomato.
- It's 1 of Small Red Onion.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Espazote Herb.
- It's of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It's of Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup step by step
- Fresh peeled Hatch Green Chilies pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and mix in all seasonings..
- Add everything to your simmering broth..
- Including shredded chicken..
- Simmer on high for 30 minutes..
- Serve soup piping hot with crushed tortilla chips, lime wedges, shredded cheese and warm flour tortillas. All sides will help to heal them. Enjoy!.