Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. Nutrition per serving, with bok choy, no noodles. This authentic homemade wonton soup recipe is easy and fun to make!
Please make your titles descriptive and just about the food. Posts with titles that do not describe the link contents will be removed without notice. Phrases that are not descriptive of the food and tell a backstory of the food, including it's price or location, will be removed. You can cook Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy
- Prepare 100 g of white flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Hungarian Chicken Paprikàs (Csirkepörkölt).
- It's 1 of fresh bok choy.
- It's 1 of veggie soup square.
This Wonton Soup recipe is bursting with fresh flavors and loaded with homemade pork Chinese Dumplings to elevate this classic take out dish to a gourmet If using any optional vegetables (like baby bok choy), blanch in the soup broth and place in serving bowl. Wrapping a Wonton Wonton Soup with Egg Noodles Also making a wonton and wonton wrapping-Pho Ga. Wonton Soup is an easy Chinese dish that is warm and comforting. This homemade version is better than take-out!
Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy step by step
- I used Chicken Paprikàs which was already prepared the day before, please check out the detailed recipe by Skunkmonkey101, the title is "Hortobàgyi palacsinta pörkölt".
- For the home made wonton wrappers: mix the egg with 4 tbsp water and a pinch of salt until foamy and add the flour.Kneed it into a hard dough..
- Put a little flour on a clean flat surface and make the dough as flat as you can, then cut it into 5x5 cm squares. Put a little of the Chicken Paprikàs into each wonton a nd wet the edges of the wrapper with water and fold it into half..
- Next take the two edges and fold it again to get the shape on the picture..
- Cook the wontons in salted boiling water. They are ready when they start to swim on the surface of water.
- Prepare the veggie soup: put the soup square in boiling water and also add the bok choy, cook it until the bok choy is not raw anymore. Serve it adding the wontons. Give me feedback if you liked this recipe..
Vegetables are often added, like bok choy. Noodles can be added to make wonton noodle soup. Seafood, like shrimp, can also be added to the. Making Wonton Soup at home really isn't as hard as you might think; in fact, once you get the hang of it, it's even quite fun. Sure, it does take a little while to make all the wontons, and quite frankly, it's the kind of project that I don't have much patience for.