The Bomb Seafood Boil!!!. Cajun style fresh seafood boil in a friendly environment. Seafood is ordered by the pound with your choice of sauce and spice. Seafood is ordered by the lb with your choice of sauce and spice.
This is my favorite seafood boil mix. It is the only one I use for my popular boiled peanuts recipe. I like it with blue crab and of course shrimp because it is ground fine and has the right amount of heat. You can have The Bomb Seafood Boil!!! using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Bomb Seafood Boil!!!
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp, heads off and deveined, but keep shells on.
- It's 1 lb of Crab legs of your choice, I use snow or dungeness.
- It's 1 of Shellfish such as mussels or clams are optional.
- It's 1 of Red potatoes, halved...as little or as many as you want.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh corn on the cobs, snapped in half.
- Prepare 1 packages of of whole mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- It's 3 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar, this is important, it helps all the flavors soak in.
- Prepare 1/2 of A packet of boil seasoning, can be found near the seafood at most stores.
- It's 1 of Lemon squeezed in, then drop it in the boil.
- It's 1 of Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce to taste.
Using only the freshest seafood directly from the docks, NOLA Crawfish King caters a succulent seafood boil complete with corn, potatoes and all the fixings. Louisiana favorites are the staples of our menu, including the. Decided to film a Seafood Boil Mukbang, High! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed eating! and thank you for watching!
The Bomb Seafood Boil!!! step by step
- In a large deep pot, fill a litte over 1/2 way with water and bring to a boil.
- Add vinegar, boil seasoning, all your spices, the onion, garlic and squeezed lemon.
- Once boiling, add mushrooms and potatoes, let boil for 10 minutes.
- Now add the corn, let boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add in crab legs, boil for 5 minutes.
- If adding shellfish, add before the shrimp, once they start opening, add the shrimp then.
- Add shrimp, boil for another 3-5 minutes, stirring some.
- Drain and serve hot, preferably with melted butter and fresh lemon wedges.
See more ideas about Food, Cooking recipes, Recipes. A few ingredients make this all-star seafood paella! This easy recipe comes with step-by-step photos to guide your cooking. Think Food I Love Food Good Food Yummy Food Tasty Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Dinner Recipes Cooking Recipes. Great recipe for The Bomb Seafood Boil!!!.