Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad - this fresh salad bursting with south-of -the-border flavor is a great way to keep meals healthy and delicious!
Hope you enjoy the Mexican Grillled Chicken Salad and The Have and The Have Nots Review 🗣. moes mexican-grill-streaker-chicken-salad nutrition facts and nutritional information. I have many favorite chicken salad recipes, but my family and friends love spicy food. That's when this salad fits the bill. You can cook Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- It's of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Prepare of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- It's as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- It's 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- It's 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- It's 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- It's 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- You need 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- It's 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Serve it as a side dish at BBQs or as an entree on a busy night after work. Categories: Salad Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Grilling Gluten Free. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food. A real Mexican marinade for chicken that's simple to make but packs in BIG flavours!
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
This chicken is a home-style version of Mexican street food. Chicken salad with a Mexican twist! I love chicken salad and this easy recipe puts a spicy, mexican spin on it. These little cuties are the perfect appetizer for last minute company because they come together so quickly. Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top.