Pork Rib Nilaga.
You can have Pork Rib Nilaga using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Rib Nilaga
- You need 1 lb of Pork Spare Ribs (3 racks).
- Prepare 1 of Onion; quartered.
- You need 3 of Skinny Carrots; peeled and cut in half.
- You need 1 of Corn; quartered.
- It's 2 of Red Potatoes; whole.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Whole Black peppercorns.
- It's 1/2 of Napa Cabbage; cut into large chunks.
- You need 1 of Pork Bouillon cube (optional).
- It's to taste of Fish sauce.
Pork Rib Nilaga step by step
- Cut up your veggies. Add potatoes, carrots,.
- Corn, onion,.
- Pork ribs, and black peppercorns to your pressure cooker. I used my 6qt Instant Pot. Otherwise, you can cook this in a regular heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat for 1hr or until the meat is tender..
- Fill with water just until everything is covered. Add 1 Knorr pork bouillon cube (optional; but it adds more flavor to the broth!).
- Set the Instant Pot to Manual > Adjust > High Pressure for 25 minutes..
- Cut up some cabbage into 3” chunks. You can add bok choy if you like! Set aside..
- Once the pressure cooker is done, add your cabbage and/or bok choy until cooked. Enjoy!.